Sunday, January 16, 2011

Confession...

...I'm a big reader. Not a Kindle book reader, but the books that have that bookish smell! If the book is a hardback, then that is a double score! I take on too many books at one time and it's not a good idea to let me loose in a library. (Really not a good idea at all.) But what can I say? There's too many choices out there!!!!

Here are some of my top books I've had my nose in lately.







These are truly just a very few I'm reading! I would highly recommend all of them! Reading is a gift we so often throw away. This week if you feel overwhelmed, my advice is turn off the TV and computer (yes, stop reading my blog. ;), and pick up a real book. The side effects might make you more relaxed and gain more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you know, what you think, or what you believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...