Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Gathering








A few weeks back (I'm a bit tardy in posting), we took some friends to see October Baby, along with a producer from the film and some of Nathan's friends he made while working on set.

Tonight will be the last time seeing October Baby till the spring. Sad. I've been to see it 5 times (after tonight) and have cried every time. (Yes, I'm one of those people.) I've never been to a theater so much, so often! It's been a wonderful 3 weeks with helping promote the film, passing on a beautiful product with a truly meaningful message.

All I can say is get ready for the spring!!! It's going to be EXCITING!! National Release. Hooray!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tell me what you know, what you think, or what you believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...