Sunday, November 18, 2012

Perfect Plans

Let's sum up the past month... lots of paint, coffee, laughs, big events, small events, life-changing things (like, gluten-free pizza... ;), and a whole lot of grace!

Life is super crazyyyyyy, but I love teaching, I love prepping for a gallery opening, I love entertaining, I love writing, I love diving into art history research, and I love the way the Lord works all things together for His good and perfect plan! Not sure what that whole plan is at this point, but I'm all in for letting Him guide! (No matter how much I think my way is better and then get a little mopey.) I never could have guessed art would play such a BIG role in my life as a way to minister. 

If you want to keep more updated, follow me on instgram.

















2 comments:

  1. You are looking alot like your Momma these days. Glad to hear about all the exciting and busy projects in your world right now.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you know, what you think, or what you believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...