Saturday, February 19, 2011
Thrifty $15 Challenge
Let's face the fact that clothing is not cheap... or maybe it can be.
Here's the challenge:
1. You can only spend $15 dollars on an entire outfit -- head to toe -- tax included.
2. You can thrift, consign, make, or shop vintage.
3. The theme is Spring Dream.
4. In your entry, submit two photos, your username, and the brand name and price of each item in your outfit.
5. Submit your entry by March 30, 2011, 12:00 noon CST. Only one entry per person.
6. E-mail your entry to email@example.com.
7. Follow this blog.
Top 5 winners will be anounced April 1, 2011! Their photos will be posted on La vie est belle. First place winner will earn bragging rights and receive a gift from Lina & Lacie.
Happy Thrifting! Be creative and have fun!
The judges have the right to disqualify any outfit that is deemed immodest and/or sensual.
All contestants are judged by their stylish creativity, not how much they can buy/make.
Silk and Purple, Feelin Feminine, True Femininity, Cakies, and All Things Lovely are participating sponsors of this event.