Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where is she?

... Hello Happy Bloggers!

Sorry I have not been blogging! Life has been too crazy to keep up with. I'm thankful for these few lazy summer days. I have only a few classes to teach!

Here is what I've been up to.



A big thank you to those who have kept Alabama in your prayers! We were so blessed! We were within less than half a mile from the EF5. God is good! Please keep our dear friends, the Lees, in your prayers. Mr. Lee passed away in the storm while praying over his family as the house came down around them. To find how you can help, visit here.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK, my fellow blogger!!!
    You sure have been a busy gal! That's okay with me, though, since I benefited from some of your busyness:D
    God bless.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you know, what you think, or what you believe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...